Angel Broking is one of the leaders in terms of full service broking houses with discount broking charges. In recent times, they have been rebranded as Angel One.
Angel Broking Ltd. is a Digital First broker that has revolutionised the way retail trading is done in India and offers an extensive range of financial services. The company has never shied away from being at the forefront of innovation. It is the fourth largest broking house in India on the basis of active clients in NSE
The Angel Group is also an official member of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), National Stock Exchange (NSE) and two commodity exchanges the NCDEX and MCX. It is also registered as a Depository participant with CDSL
As a broking house, it has more than 27 years of expertise in share and commodity markets. The Angel Group comprises Mutual funds, Commodities, Life Insurance, Institutional equities, and Angel Fincap.
It has a very strong neighbourhood presence with 110 branches and 11,000 sub-broker offices in about 1800+ cities in India as of 30th of June, 2018.
Angel Broking offers broking services through a range of various web, installable exe platforms and mobile applications. All these platforms are available at free of cost to all its customers:
- Angel Broking Trade- Website
It is a browser-based trading platform where the rates are updated automatically. Useful to investors as well as traders in order to access the market from different terminals
- Angel Broking App- Mobile application
It is an Android and iOS based mobile application that allows its users to have access to markets and trade using smartphones. Trading can be done on Equity and Commodity Markets using this platform
- Angel SpeedPro- Trading Terminal
It is an application trading platform that provides automatic updates as well as makes the market accessible to investors from different terminals and other features
Demat account fee structure
Angel Broking Demat Account charge is free of cost. It does not charge any amount for any account opening. The AMC is also free of charge for the first year depending upon the Margin deposited by the client.
For a minimum of 75%, the AMC is free and for less than 74% margin of Rs 450, AMC is charged.
Advantage of Angel Broking
There are various benefits of using Angel Broking, some of them are listed below:
- All the services are available at extremely low brokerage fees
- Flat fee stock broker charging Rs 20 per order across segments and exchanges
- Free research and advisory services
- Free of cost trading software like website, mobile, and trading terminal
- A range of investment options like equity trading, F&O, commodities, Mutual funds, PMS, insurance, etc
- Presence in hundreds of cities in India
- 30+ years of industry-leading experience in the brokerage business
- Margin trading facilities are available
- Training and guidance available for beginners and young investors
- Securities are collateral
- No charges for any fund transfer
Disadvantages of Angel Broking
There are drawbacks of using Angel Broking, some of them are listed below:
- Angel Broking does not offer 3 in 1 account
- Broker assisted trades or Call & Trade are charged an extra fee of Rs 20 per executed order