Bitcoins have been the talk of the town for quite some months now, in fact, years. The popularity of bitcoins has reached such a high that even traditional investors have now started going for cryptocurrency even though the risk factor stands to be high.
In case you are new to this, Bitcoin faucets are websites or mobile apps that allow you to earn free bitcoin or a variety of cryptocurrencies in exchange for doing simple tasks. These tasks involve solving the captcha, playing games, viewing the advertisement, completing surveys, simply installing an app, and many more.
Now that you are interested in finding some of the best Bitcoin faucets out there, we are listing some here:
- Coinpayu.com: Coinpayu is a free rewards platform where you can earn bitcoins by viewing advertisements or doing offers.
- Cointiply: If you are looking for variety, Cointiply has it all. It offers bitcoins for simple things like installing apps, taking surveys, viewing websites for a short period of time, playing games, etc.
- Moon Bitcoin: Known primarily for instant payouts, Moon Bitcoin offers you the chance to decide how often you wish to claim bitcoins, as opposed to others who allow you to claim free coins only once per hour.
- CoinFaucet: CoinFaucet allows you to earn free Ripple every hour by playing a simple game and all of the free coins are paid to you by Ripple (XRP).
- FreeBitCo.in: FreeBitCo.in allows you to play simple games and earn points every hour – up to $200 worth of coins every hour. You can even multiply your coins every month through its referral contest.
- Bonus Bitcoin: The registration process for this faucet is incredibly easy. All you need is an email and password. Once your account is active, solve the captcha and press the button to start earning! However, you must know that you should not be in a rush to withdraw funds because every night, bang at midnight, the site charges a five per cent bonus on the income received over the past three days.
- BitFun: This website allows you to claim Bitcoin through playing games, viewing offers online or simply by rolling dice. There are a variety of options and for each one, the claiming time and payout are different. The site is connected to CoinPot and withdrawal can be made once you reach a minimum of 10K satoshis.
- SatoshiLabs: SatoshiLabs is a faucet wallet that allows you to claim 10-30 satoshis every five minutes. The minimum withdrawal on this faucet is 5k satoshi. The site also offers a bunch of options to increase your claim amount.
In terms of bitcoin faucets, there is an endless and exhaustive list out there that you can explore and make money from while doing so. You can also keep switching between faucets to see the one that is most profitable for you. Faucets are a no-brainer method for claiming bitcoin. They obviously will not make you a fortune, but they also do not take much of your time or effort.