The following instructions will show you how to earn money with the Meesho App in a few simple steps. Meesho is a well-known and well-regarded resale app. For online reselling, it employs social media platforms such as Facebook, Whatsapp, and others. To learn with Meesho, follow the instructions below.
Meesho App allows you to make money by selling things.
Let’s take a look at how to make money using Meesho, an online shopping network that caters to thousands of small businesses.
As a result, we can conclude that it is one of the most frequently recommended Apps for reselling things and earning large margins while spending very little or no effort! As a result, Meesho is the best online store for mobile and social media devices.
How to Make Money with Meesho App:
1. Go to the Meesho App Store and search for it: Find the Meesho App on your phone and open it. Open the app by tapping on the Meesho icon. As a result, when you launch the app, you will be taken to the Home Page.
2. Locate the product: Locate the product that you’re looking for. You can go to collections and choose from a variety of possibilities. Select a product. You’ll be able to see the product’s starting price if you’ve opted to share it.
By selecting “Share on Others,” you may also share product details on other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
3. Share on WhatsApp: Once you’ve found the product, tap on the “Share on WhatsApp” button to send the details to your friends on WhatsApp.
4. Choose your contact information: Once you’ve decided on a product, you can share it with someone or a group of people. Select the contact information and touch the right arrow in the green circle.
5. Add the product to the Cart: Tap the “Add to Cart” button to add the product to the Cart. As a result, the goods are added to the shopping basket. All of the items you’ve added will be in your cart.
6. Select size and quantity: After selecting the product size and quantity, touch “Continue” to continue.
7. Locate the product in your cart: If you have only added one thing to your cart, the count will be one, and as you add more products, the count will increase.
8. Choose a payment method: Choose a payment method. You have the option of paying by cash on delivery or by credit card online.
If you select Cash on Delivery as your payment method, payment will be made only after the product has been delivered.
When making an online payment, you can use any of the available online transfer channels.
9. Verify the order total: Before moving on, double-check all of the facts, including the order total, product details, and supplier name.
10. Enter the Margin Amount: This is where you enter the margin amount of profit you want for the product. As a result, the final price for the customer includes your profit. Simply put the desired amount in the appropriate field.
11. Examine the final pricing details: The product’s final price includes your profit as well. You will be able to check the product’s profit margin.
12. Review order details: Review the order details and then press “Proceed” to continue. As a result, you can examine all of the product’s details, such as the supplier, payment method, and quantity, among others.
13. Choose a shipping address: Choose a delivery address. If you have previously added a shipping address, you can discover it by searching with the customer’s name and phone number, or you can modify it.
14. Tap on proceed: To confirm the address and move on to the next stage, tap on progress. As a result, you have the option of adding a new address.
15. Fill up your personal information, such as your name, email address, and state, which are required to create bills and provide other updates.
16. After you’ve completed all of the procedures outlined above, tap “Submit and Proceed.”