The days of gamers being the only ones who could watch live streaming are long gone.
According to research, the live streaming business will be valued at over $247 billion by 2027, and 47% of consumers are streaming more live video material than they were last year.
It’s a goldmine for monetization! So, if you’re looking for a way to monetize your live content, look no further…
1. Create Your Own Live Streaming Platform ($5800+ per month on average)
Having your platform is the most profitable approach to making money from live streams. A standalone live streaming service, such as the one we provide here at Uscreen!
This is a platform where you can do the following:
- Your live feeds will be posted here.
- Real-time interaction with your audience (with features like stickers and super chat).
- Charge a subscription charge every month.
- Take command of your marketing.
- 100% of your earnings are yours to keep (accepts PayPal, credit cards, and worldwide currencies).
2. Create and sell your own branded products (average monthly income of $2000)
Making your products is a great method to earn money from your live stream viewers. You have an infinite amount of things to sell!
However, here are some ideas about where to begin:
- T-shirts, mugs, hats, and other merchandise are available.
- Books include e-books, print books, and tangible guides.
- Tutorials, downloadable manuals, and other digital products
- Gaming controllers, vinyl, signed copies, and other industry-specific items
- Your specialization will determine the type of goods you offer. It must be appropriate for your target audience and brand.
You could potentially branch out into information items such as…
ebooks, courses, webinars, membership sites, and so on… That usually simply necessitates some time and expense in the overall design.
3. Locate a Stream Sponsorship (Avg. Depends On CPM)
Sponsorships, also known as partnerships, are a lucrative way to monetize your live stream video content.
Sponsors will pay you for the content you provide for your live stream in exchange for a “shout-out” during your broadcast.
They are, for the most part, a period in your video where you:
- Bring up the sponsorship.
- Describe their product.
- Please include a brief personal testimonial.
4. Request Patreon pledges (from $1 to $1,106 per month)
Patreon is the simplest method to make money from your live broadcasts.
You can ask for monthly “pledges” on their platform, which provide customers with premium features. Each successive tier adds to the worth of the previous one.
Patrick has two subscription options for his audience, each costing $2 or $4 each month. They can acquire the following items depending on the tier they choose:
- Exclusive live feeds are available.
- Their name appears in the credits of a video.
- A panel from a hand-drawn comic.
- Officially licensed stuff.
- All that is required of the subscriber is to choose a tier and make a pledge.
5. Participate in an Affiliate Program (Avg. 5 percent to 30 percent commission)
The final approach to making money from live streaming is to become an affiliate.
Affiliates are people who earn money by promoting a product or service – usually through a link or a referral code. Usually, it’s between 5% and 30% of the wholesale.
Because affiliate programs are low-risk, they are a wonderful location to start earning. And, as long as the products are relevant to your subscribers, they will appreciate hearing about them.
You can look for affiliate possibilities by using the following methods:
- Taking advantage of Amazon’s Associate program
- Get in touch with brands in your niche.
- Googling a brand name and adding “+ affiliate” to the end.