In India, there are a variety of credit cards that offer appealing perks such as reward programs, cashbacks, fuel savings, insurance benefits, travel benefits, and so on. Choosing the proper credit card for your lifestyle needs will allow you to get the most out of your card. Here’s all you need to know about India’s top credit cards, broken down into categories and parameters. This will assist you in selecting the appropriate credit card to provide more value and savings to your lifestyle.
1. YES Bank – BankBazaar Co-branded Credit Card (FinBooster)
The YES Bank – BankBazaar Co-branded Credit Card has no application or yearly fees.
YES Bank – BankBazaar Co-branded Credit Card FinBooster Benefits
- You will receive a complimentary subscription to CreditStrong, a credit fitness report.
- On online dining, grocery, and fashion purchases, you can earn up to 5X reward points.
- For every Rs.200 spent on other retail purchases, you’ll earn 2 reward points.
- All fuel stations will be exempt from a 1% fuel surcharge.
2. Credit Card YES Prosperity Edge
You may earn while you spend with this YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card, and you can play at certain golf courses in India.
YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card Benefits
- Every anniversary year, if your spending reaches Rs.6 lakh or higher, you will receive 15,000 bonus reward points.
- For every Rs.200 spent in categories other than ‘Select categories,’ you will receive 4 reward points (You can check the YES Bank website for more details).
- For every Rs.200 spent on specified categories, you will receive 2 reward points (You can check the YES Bank website for more details).
- Get four complimentary rounds of golf at various golf courses across the country each calendar year.
3. Shoprite Credit Card from RBL Bank
You can earn reward points every time you shop with this RBL Bank Shoprite Credit Card and redeem them for products from the bank’s catalog.
RBL Bank Shoprite Credit Card Benefits
- For every Rs.100 spent on all items except petrol, you will receive 1 reward point.
- For every Rs.100 spent on groceries, you will receive 20 reward points.
- If you buy 15 movie tickets on BookMyShow in a year, you get a 10% discount (up to Rs.100).
- For every Rs.100 spent on fuel purchases, you will receive 10 reward points.
- In a single month, you can earn up to 1,000 reward points.
4. Citi Credit Card for Indian Oil
This fuel credit card allows you to save money on gas while also earning rewards on all of your purchases.
Indian Oil Citi Credit Card Benefits
- With the Indian Oil Citi Credit Card, you can get an annual fee waiver if you spend Rs.30,000 each year.
- Earn 4 Turbo Points for every Rs.150 spent on fuel at IndianOil locations across the country.
- At IndianOil stations, there is no fuel surcharge.
- Every Rs.150 spent at supermarkets and grocery stores earns you 2 Turbo Points.
- On all other purchases, earn 1 Turbo Point for every Rs.150 spent.
- Turbo Points can be used for free fuel at IndianOil locations. 1 Turbo Point is equal to 1 Rein-free fuel.