InterMiles was Jet Airways’ (Jet Privilege Private Limited, (JPPL)) frequent-flyer programme, which stopped operations in April 2019. Etihad Airways owns 50.1 per cent of the company, which is part of the Etihad Aviation Group. InterMiles is a 2014 independent loyalty and rewards company. The programme has approximately 1 crore participants.
The key feature of InterMiles is that it allows users to book flights and hotels online using its app and website, and they are rewarded when they earn and redeem InterMiles. Later, InterMiles added capabilities that allowed users to shop, dine, and fuel, as well as co-brand credit cards in India.
Jet Privilege Private Limited (JPPL) was established in 2012 to issue miles and redeem tickets.
InterMiles (previously JetPrivilege) was established in 2014 as a separate organisation inside the Etihad Aviation Group with the exclusive goal of marketing, developing, and growing InterMiles, a loyalty and rewards programme.
Members of InterMiles can earn and redeem miles for flights, hotels, shopping, dining, and even gasoline. They also have a number of co-branded credit and debit cards that offer various benefits and incentives to cardholders. This deal is offered to HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, and IndusInd Bank co-brand cardholders.
InterMiles debuted its first television commercial in 2020 after rebranding. This commercial depicted the protagonist using InterMiles to earn points on travel bookings, hotel stays, and restaurant meals.
One of the most common travel mantras is to focus on the journey rather than the destination! That sentiment was perfectly captured by InterMiles! You don’t have to travel or book flights and hotels to earn InterMiles points! You may also earn miles without spending a lot of money on trips. What must you do in this case? Simple. Download the InterMiles app to maximise your everyday spending and earn miles online.
You can earn miles with InterMiles every day by doing exciting things like playing games! Members can earn InterMiles by paying bills, taking online classes, and even going grocery shopping.
How to earn through InterMiles
HDFC Diners Club Credit Card
- Annual benefits of Rs.1.80 Lacs and 99,000 Miles on approx spends of Rs. 1 Lac a month
- Max Miles Earnings – 8 Miles / Rs.150 on all eligible spends
- Joining benefits worth Rs.5,000 plus 25,000 Miles
- Unlimited airport lounge access worldwide and Golf benefits
- Complimentary InterMiles Gold Tier
ICICI Bank Saphhiro American Express Credit Card
- Annual benefits of Rs.1.25 Lakhs and 51,000 Miles on approx spends of Rs.55,000 a month.
- Joining benefits worth Rs.4,500 plus 10,000 Miles
- Gold Benefits and Complimentary airport lounge airport access worldwide
- Complimentary upgrade to InterMiles Silver Tier