What exactly is PostPe?
PostPe essentially means to borrow money with the intention of repaying it later. PostPe is the credit card of the future. This is known as purchase now pay later, and it allows you to shop even if you don’t have money, make online or offline payments, or transfer money online to friends or family, and it also allows you to send money to PostPe on time. If you reimburse the money, you will not have to pay any interest.
This loan can be used in four ways:
- Payment with a physical credit card
- Online credit card payment.
- Payment through QR code
- Send money to a mobile phone number.
What are the advantages PostPe?
PostPe is a new way to pay that simplifies shopping and spending:
- You may spend both online and offline using QR and card methods.
- You may use the PostPe card and app to pay at millions of retailers using the payment form factor of your choosing.
- When it comes time to pay your bills, you can convert the outstanding balance into an EMI with the term of your choice.
- You may also win fantastic cashback and prizes.
How to use PostPe?
If this is an online process, you must first download the PostPe App, then register using your mobile phone, then complete KYC (Know Your Customer) by entering your Aadhaar and PAN card information, and then verify with an OTP. It will be finished, and you will be required to snap a selfie of yourself before your KYC is completed.
However, you will not be able to use PostPe right away since PostPe will investigate and determine your credit limit in a few days, following which your account will be approved.
Following the activation of your PostPe account
Like any credit card, you will receive the PostPe card number, expiration date, and CVV (Card Verification Value) number, which you can view in the PostPe app. You can make an online payment based on this. Physical cards can be used to make purchases at stores. You can pay the merchant with a QR code, and the shopkeeper can use any QR code.
If you wish to transfer money to a friend or family through mobile, that person must have the PostPe app installed on their phone, and you may send money by just inputting their cell number. You can pay for the entire month in this manner.
Summary of the PostPe App
You may get a house loan using the PostPe app, which is known as purchase now pay later.
- You can go shopping or make a payment if you don’t have any money.
- PostPe’s credit limit starts at 1000, and the top amount is determined by your income.
- If you pay your PostPe payment on time, you will not have to pay interest.
- If you are unable to pay your PostPe bill, you can convert it into an EMI, which you must pay on the bill’s due date and pay 1.5 per cent interest every month.
- If you are unable to pay the bill or convert it into EMI, you will be charged late penalties; one type of interest is merely 0.1 per cent each day.
- You will be charged up to 2% if you want to transfer the credit limit to the bank.
- You can also benefit by creating a PostPe account; if you open multiple accounts, PostPe will pay you a cashback of up to 5%.
You may reimburse your money using a variety of payment options such as UPI, credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and so on. The payback bill is created on the first day of each month and must be paid within 5 days of the bill’s production. Because the app is in early access, you may encounter a few issues or mistakes that will be fixed as soon as possible by the app developer.